Since we are what we eat, it should be no surprise that nutrition is one of the most influential factors in determining whether we develop cancer or other potentially life-threatening chronic diseases. If you have a history or are at high-risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease or other chronic illnesses, you should watch Dr. Lawenda’s IOE video on “Integrative Nutrition.” This is the latest talk Dr. Lawenda gives to audiences, internationally. (Recorded on September 27, 2015.)
Dr. Brian Lawenda is the Clinical Director of Radiation Oncology at 21st Century Oncology Las Vegas, the National Director of Integrative Oncology at 21st Century Oncology and a Clinical Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Nevada School of Medicine, In Las Vegas. He is the founder of the most popular educational site on integrative oncology IntegrativeOncology-Essentials.com and the IOE Premium Program.
Just some of the topics covered include:
- What is “chronic inflammation” and what does this have to do with your health?
- What is the “anti-inflammatory diet?”
- What are the main “dietary culprits” for developing chronic inflammation?
- Does sugar cause cancer?
- What foods are anti-cancer, heart healthy, anti-diabetes, anti-aging, anti-Alzheimer’s disease, etc?
- What foods should you avoid?
- Learn how to minimize your exposure to dietary toxins and food preparation and storage.
- Learn how to pick the highest quality supplements.
- And much more…
Register here to watch the video:
- Click here to register
- Registration fee: $25
- Total time: 1 hour and 33 minutes