Dr. Brian Lawenda’s introductory lecture at the 2018 UsToo International Prostate Cancer Pathways for Patients & Caregivers Conference (June 23, 2018).
The topics discussed are relevant to both men and women and those with and without cancer.
- Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease and Dementia Risks
- Exercise and Physical Activity
- Stress and Anxiety
- Chronic Inflammation (What is Nuclear Factor Kappa B, Factors that Activate NF-KB, Inflammatory Biomarkers)
- The Anti-Inflammatory Diet (Cancer-Fighting Effects of Phytochemicals, Carbohydrates)
- Obesity and Insulin Resistance