Watch the 4-Minute Trailer Above
Medical cannabinoids is a hot topic. Everyone who has attended my popular talks on this subject walks away with a much greater understanding and appreciation of this natural medicine. -Dr. Lawenda
Topics Covered in Medical Cannabinoids 101: Everything Health Care Providers and Patients Need to Know
- History of medical cannabinoids
- Federal and state laws (with specifics on WA state)
- Driving under the influence
- Medical vs. recreational programs, types of cannabis products (edibles, tinctures, oils, flower, etc.)
- How they are used
- Time to effect
- Duration of effects
- How to determine the best dose for you
- Assess if there are medication-cannabinoid interactions
- The basics of the endocannabinoid system
- Types of cannabinoids (THC, CBD)
- Synergistic/entourage effects of cannabinoids and terpenes
- Anticancer effects
- Finding clinical trials
Purchase The Full-Length Video
Video Duration: 1 hour and 37 minutes
If you are not an IOE Program member, you can purchase the video here.
All proceeds support the continuous updates and maintenance of the IOE Program and IntegrativeOncology-Essentials.
This Video Is Free For All Patients Enrolled In The IOE Program
If you are enrolled in the IOE Program, you get FREE access to this video in the online module.
Learn more about the IOE Program, here.