If you are overwhelmed, confused or don’t know which integrative oncology approaches to pursue for your cancer care, you are not alone. Dr. Brian Lawenda is a Harvard trained radiation oncologist, integrative oncologist and an expert in functional medicine. Schedule a remote video or phone 1-on-1 consultation with Dr. Lawenda to help customize your integrative oncology care.
U.S. and international consultations are conducted through your choice of Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or phone. Simply purchase your 30 or 60-minute consultation and schedule your date/time.
Dr. Lawenda can address various of topics on interest with you, such as:
- Anticancer and antimicrobial immunity
- Mitochondrial health
- Insulin sensitivity
- Gut microbiome, inflammation, leaky gut, food sensitivities
- Cortisol and melatonin levels, methylation, estrogen metabolites
- Improve cancer treatment tolerance and outcomes
- Anticancer biohacking
- Functional medicine assay testing (micronutrients, hormones, gut health, insulin sensitivity, inflammation, circulating tumor cells, DNA age, genetic testing, food sensitivities and others)
- Off-label metabolic therapies
- Anticancer nutrition
- Conventional oncological treatments (radiation treatments, chemotherapy, targeted therapies, hormonal therapies, immunotherapies, surgery and others.)
- Clinical trials
If you are a WA or OR state resident, in-office or telehealth radiation oncology and integrative oncology consultations are available (most insurances accepted) at the Northwest Cancer Clinic (509-987-1800). Office locations in Kennewick, WA and Hermiston, OR.